top of page

Women's Ministry

Public·

Good morning ladies! I hope your Monday is going well. I pray that you all have a blessed week. I just wanted to share a little something that's on my heart this morning. Be aware of DISTRACTIONS!!!!

I've been trying to stay focused on what God has me doing at this time in my life. It's so hard sometimes though, right? Like things will be moving and going good. Then all of a sudden.... Bam! Sickness! I've been dealing with bronchitis/walking pneumonia since last week. I'm doing better today, but boy, did that stop me in my tracks!!!!!! I don't know about y'all, but when sickness hits me like that, I feel like I'm never going to feel normal again. Like I'll never finish out this thing God wants me to do so I might as well just give this up now. Why even try to do it? That's when I have to remind myself that this is just a distraction from the enemy. He wants me to stop. He wants me to give up on this thing God is doing. I have to remind myself to keep pressing forward and keep my focus on God! So, I'm reminding you today, my friends, to stay focused and realize that these things that come against us are just sent to be a distraction. We must keep our spiritual eyes on Jesus! Love you all! ❤️

Emily Bartley
Jennifer Hollinger
The Church At Bethel
Lori Dunn
Tina Short
Tina Short
Feb 27, 2023

About

Welcome ! This group is for the ladies who attend The Church...
bottom of page