top of page

Wednesday Night Children's Ministry

Public·

Wednesdaynight recap: We had a wonderful time tonight in class. Mrs. Becky Lawley was our teachers aide tonight and she brought us some yummy cupcakes and pizza to help us celebrate the birthday boy today Mr. Blayne Lawley turned the big 10. And so we all got to sing happy Birthday to him. We played an icebreaker game to help everyone get to know each other a little better and we got to go over a few things. And they were excited to find out that whoever brings the most offering between the boys and girls by the end of November for Operation Christmas Child gets to pie me in the face. So much so the boys are already in the lead by 7 whole dollars 😂 then we closed the night out with our prayer circle where we took turns having them in the circle and we all layed hands on the person and prayed for their needs. I plan on doing this each Wednesday night in closing in hopes to help them learn how to pray for one another. But thank you for letting your kiddos come tonight. They all did really good and we missed those who were not with us tonight!! I look forward to next Wednesday!

• Mrs. Bridget

Emily Bartley
Debra Hughes
angelacleckler72
Jennifer Hollinger
Jennifer Hollinger
Jennifer Hollinger
Apr 13, 2023

world changers learning about Jesus, to go out and tell the world about Jesus 💗💗❣️❤️

About

Welcome! Our Wednesday Night Children's ministry at 7pm! Gro...
bottom of page