top of page

Prayer Requests

Public·

UPDATE from Kenneth just now:

We are waiting on a bed in the ICU because they said they would be able to monitor her better. So much going on, stomach ulcer bleeding, blood clot behind the right eye, and the staph infection in her blood. So I will be here until they are able to move her.

THANK YIU ALL FOR YOUR PRAYERS! ❤️

Jimmy and I have an urgent prayer request. This is very condensed information, so bear with us please. His brother Kenneth and his wife Jenny are in Israel for a 10 day vacation. Prior to leaving Jenny had a dental implant removed. This past week she begin with some intense pain followed by the whole right side of her face swelling. They took her to the emergency room and the next morning they performed surgery on her eye area, trying to get infection out. The infection was from the implant removal. That night the doctors realize staff had set in and she was at a point where she could lose her eyesight in her right eye. They put her on strong antibiotics and just had to wait and see. The next morning she had a small light vision but everything was very blurry, and by that evening she had completely lost sight in her right eye. They ran tests because they were concerned about her heart and the effects this would have on it. Her heart is good! They want to come home, but Jenny cannot travel and because they want to do this antibiotic regime for one week longer in hopes that it does not spread to her left eye and cause total blindness. This is very condensed information, but I'm just asking prayer because we need an absolute miracle in Jenny's body!

Emily Bartley
The Church At Bethel
Star Crawford
Willona Headley
theangiechavers
Apr 25, 2023

We are in agreement for full recovery and swift healing.. we stand on our Covenant with our Most High GOD our Heavenly Father , Jenny is WELL and Whole in the Mighty Name of JESUS!! Amen 🙏

About

Let us know how we can pray for you or for others that has a...
bottom of page